Student orientation/registration will be held on Wednesday, August 3 and Thursday, August 4. Students will register by grade level and last name. Please make sure that you arrive during your designated time.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3rd SCHEDULE:
Last name begins with A - I August 3 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Last name begins with J - Q August 3 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Last Name begins with R – Z August 3 11:00 – 12:00 p.m.
Last name begins with A - I August 3 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Last name begins with J - Q August 3 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Last Name begins with R – Z August 3 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 4th SCHEDULE:
Last name begins with A - I August 4 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Last name begins with J - Q August 4 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Last Name begins with R – Z August 4 11:00 – 12:00 a.m.
Last name begins with A –E August 4 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Last name begins with F - K August 4 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Last name begins with L - F August 4 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Last name begins with Q - Z August 4 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Parking is restricted to a vehicle(s) that are registered to you or your parent / guardian. You may not allow a parking tag to be used by anyone else. Temporary exceptions to this regulation are to be cleared in advance with Ashley Mouton in C-148 or an administrator.
- A current SV parking tag must be purchased and the tag must be hung under the rear view mirror or displayed on the driver’s side of the dash with the number facing the front. SV parking tags can be purchased for $25. All debts must be paid before a parking tag will be issued or a space is assigned.
- A lost or stolen tag must be reported and a new tag must be purchased. New tags can be purchased for $10.
- Students must supply a valid driver’s license, and proof of the completion of the Alive @25 course before a SV parking tag will be issued. We will allow an exception to the Alive @ 25 course to students who have transferred from out of the district and who have not had a chance to complete the course. These students will be issued a temporary parking permit as soon as they show proof that they have signed up for The Alive @ 25 class, and they will have two weeks to complete the course. You can register for the Ailve @ 25 course at email@example.com or call 732-6778.
- There is a limited number of senior reserved parking spaces in the Atrium and Tennis lots and they will be assigned randomly before the start of school. Only those senior students who have met all of the requirements for parking will be issued a reserved space and they will enter at Gate 1 at the traffic light. Seniors who were not assigned a reserved space and all underclassmen will be assigned to parking in the Upper Lot and will enter at Gate 3. Parking in the Upper Lot is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Students are not allowed to enter or exit campus at the back gate (Gate 4), the Gym lot (Gate 2) or park in the other reserved parking areas on campus. Students may exit and turn left or right at the upper lot at Gate 3 or may make a “right turn only” at the gate next to the Fire Station.
- If someone is parked in your reserved space, park your car at the curb heading out of the Atrium lot and report the offense to the Atrium desk so security can address the offender.
- Sound Systems are to be turned off while the vehicle is on campus.
- No loitering in vehicles or parking lots. Park, lock and move to the building area.
- Seniors or 2nd semester juniors with off campus privileges leaving campus at lunch must be wearing a valid ID. Temporary ID’s do not qualify.
- Parking privileges may be suspended or lost for reasons including but not limited to the following:
- Disciplinary action will be taken for smoking in vehicles, loitering in and around vehicles and parking lots, loud or offensive music, and violation of any school rules.