Fall 2018 ASVAB Administration - Tuesday, November 13th


Are you interested in a career in the military? 

The fall administration of the ASVAB will be held Tuesday, November 13th.  It will take place in the multi-purpose room (MPR) on the 2nd floor.  Testing will begin at 8:40 am and should conclude by lunchtime.  Please let me know if you are interested in taking the ASVAB so that I can get you signed up.  Please plan on reporting directly to the MPR once you arrive on campus.  We will forward an attendance roster to the teachers so that you will be excused from 1st-4th periods and will be allowed to make up any missed work.   

A great study resource for the ASVAB can be found using the link below:

https://www.mometrix.com/academy/asvab-test     

Please be sure to let me know if you are interested in taking the ASVAB Tuesday, November 13th.  Just send me a quick email, vawright@richland2.org.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or swing by the CIC.