- Absolutely no cell phones, PDAs, cameras, etc. in the testing room or during the break.
- No drinks except water in CLEAR bottles. No food at tables.
- Do not wear cologne, perfume, etc. due to allergies of some students.
- Do not wear noisy jewelry.
- No clothing with subject matter printed on it
- Bring your school ID to keep on your table.
- Bring #2 sharpened pencils and a pen w/blue or black ink.
- Morning exams begin at 7:30-please be seated before then.
- Afternoon exams begin at 12:30-please be seated before then. (Don’t forget to make transportation arrangements for early/late exams.)
- Bring calculators and fresh batteries for exams that require them.
- Bring a snack (nothing messy) and water for the break.
2012-2013 AP Exam Schedule
REMINDERS TO STUDENTS AND PARENTS