What is NTHS?
The National Technical Honor Society is a non-profit, honors, service organization for students enrolled in occupational, vocational and technical programs. The mission of NTHS is to honor student achievement and leadership in career and technical education, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF NATIONAL TECHNICAL HONOR SOCIETY?
To become a member of the NTHS, students must meet the following criteria:
- Second Semester Sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Currently enrolled in a second level CATE course or successful completion of two CATE courses in the same program of study
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Grade of A or B in your technical class or special recognition (student of the quarter, etc.)
- Faculty and/or staff recommendations
- Active involvement in a school organization
- No major discipline problems
Full time students inducted as NTHS members are eligible to apply for scholarships through NTHS.org.
"Success Favors the Prepared Mind"
Please complete the following application if you would like to be considered for admittance into NTHS. All applications are due to Mrs. Summers in C213 or Mrs. Jones in C333 no later than Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 3:33 pm. Click here for application.
PLEASE SEE Mrs. Summers C213 or Mrs. Jones in C333 if you have questions.
Applications are due no later than Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 3:33 pm.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED