The QuestBridge College Prep Scholarship gives outstanding low-income high school juniors an early advantage in college admissions. College Prep Scholars are uniquely prepared to gain admission and full scholarships to top-tier colleges through QuestBridge. The majority of College Prep Scholars are selected as Finalists for the QuestBridge National College Match program. With a proven track record of helping outstanding low-income students attain their college dreams, the QuestBridge College Prep Scholarship will provide you with everything you need to know about getting into a leading college—for free.
- Students must be juniors who are planning to apply to college during the fall of their senior year. Citizenship requirements: U.S. citizens, Permanent Residents, and international students attending high school in the United States are eligible to apply for the College Prep Scholarship.
- Have an unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Come from a family earning less than $60,000 annually
- Top 5%-10% of the graduating class
- Score at least 1250 SAT (CR + M) or 27 ACT
Click here for more information.