Seniors, Important Final Transcript Information

Seniors who need to have a FINAL TRANSCRIPT sent to a college or university must create a Parchment account,, and follow the steps below. You do not need to create a new account if you already have one. Simply log in to your already existing account and follow the steps. 
  1. Log into your account
  2. You should see the name of your high school under "Institutions"
  3. Click on "Order"
  4. Search for the destination you'd like for your Final Transcript delivered to
  5. Select "Hold for Grades" if you would like your Final Transcript sent when the graduation has posted

Please stop by the Counseling Office if you have any questions or need assistance.