Key Functions of School Improvement Councils are to:
- work with the school to develop and implement a five-year school improvement plan
- monitor and evaluate success in reaching the plan's goals and objectives.
- write an annual report to parents about the progress of the plan.
- assist the principal in writing the narrative for the School Report Card.
- advise on the use of school incentive awards and provide assistance as requested by the principal.
If you are interested in being a part of the School Improvement Council, please join us at our next SIC meeting on November 17th in the school’s Media Center at 5:30 PM. We hope you will join us.