The "Ride of Your Life" Scholarship Program is open to all public, private, and home-school high school seniors in South Carolina planning to attend an in-state university or college.
The application deadline is March 14, 2016.
Fifty (50) chosen seniors will be awarded $1,500 per year for up to four (4) years. The scholarships are to be applied toward post high school education or training in a South Carolina university, college or technical college. Students pursuing two-year degrees are eligible for the award and are encouraged to apply.
Our application opens on February 1, 2016 and will close March 14, 2016.
- Applicant must be a full time resident of South Carolina and a senior in a public or private high school (or home-school) in South Carolina.
- Applicant must complete online application form in its entirety.
- Applicant must upload a current photograph (preferably a senior class photo) when completing the online application.
- Applicant must upload a one page, double spaced, 12-point font essay when completing the online application.
- Applicant must attend a public or private college, university, or technical college in the state of South Carolina.