- Applicant must be a full time resident of South Carolina and a senior in a public or private high school (or home-school) in South Carolina.
- Applicant must complete online application form in its entirety.
- Applicant must upload a current photograph (preferably a senior class photo) when completing the online application.
- Applicant must upload a one page, double spaced, 12-point font essay when completing the online application.
- Applicant must attend a public or private college, university, or technical college in the state of South Carolina.
SOUTH CAROLINA STATE FAIR SCHOLARSHIP
The "Ride of Your Life" Scholarship Program is open to all public, private, and home-school high school seniors in South Carolina planning to attend an in-state university or college.
The application deadline is March 14, 2016.
Fifty (50) chosen seniors will be awarded $1,500 per year for up to four (4) years. The scholarships are to be applied toward post high school education or training in a South Carolina university, college or technical college. Students pursuing two-year degrees are eligible for the award and are encouraged to apply.
Our application opens on February 1, 2016 and will close March 14, 2016.