- Seniors don't have to have their own cap and gown - there will be ones available for seniors to wear temporarily during the picture.
- Seniors need to sign up for an appointment slot outside Mrs. Brindel's Classroom - D221 no later than .
- Seniors need to prepay (online using form) or bring payment with them before pictures will be taken.
- Male students should wear a shirt and tie (or bowtie) for the pictures. Female students should not wear a high neck shirt that would be seen under the gown. Please note that pants and shoes will not appear in the pictures.
- Pictures will arrive back from the picture date.
Senior Cap and Gown Pictures
Attention Seniors - Cap and Gown Pictures will be taken at school on throughout the day in the lobby area of the Auditorium. See the below flyer for more information, but here are some key facts:
If you have additional questions, please email Mrs. Brindel at email@example.com.