Rochester Institute of Technology is pleased to announce their Health Care Careers Exploration Camp for deaf or hard-of-hearing students entering 10th, 11th or 12th grade in fall of 2015 in Rochester, N.Y. Each day students will participate in exciting classes doing hands-on activities with a group of 10 – 12 other students and the counselor assigned to your group. Application deadline is May 30, 2015. There you:
- Learn about different careers in health care
- Discover what types of careers you are interested in
- Attend medical demonstrations
- Enjoy field trips to area medical facilities, some of the finest in the country
- Participate in group activities and discussions
- Be part of hands-on demonstrations in biology, exercise science, medical laboratory science, microbiology, nursing, nutrition and more
- Become CPR/First Aid certified
- You also will get a taste of life on a college campus, make new friends and have fun!
There are a limited amount of scholarships so click here for more information.