- Learn about different careers in health care
- Discover what types of careers you are interested in
- Attend medical demonstrations
- Enjoy field trips to area medical facilities, some of the finest in the country
- Participate in group activities and discussions
- Be part of hands-on demonstrations in biology, exercise science, medical laboratory science, microbiology, nursing, nutrition and more
- Become CPR/First Aid certified
- You also will get a taste of life on a college campus, make new friends and have fun!
Summer Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
Rochester Institute of Technology is pleased to announce their Health Care Careers Exploration Camp for deaf or hard-of-hearing students entering 10th, 11th or 12th grade in fall of 2015 in Rochester, N.Y. Each day students will participate in exciting classes doing hands-on activities with a group of 10 – 12 other students and the counselor assigned to your group. Application deadline is May 30, 2015. There you:
There are a limited amount of scholarships so click here for more information.