AP EXAMS ARE MAY 2-13
REMINDERS TO STUDENTS AND PARENTS
- Bring your school ID to keep on your table. IDs are REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE—NO EXCEPTIONS. They will be checked during testing.
- Absolutely NO cell phones, PDAs, cameras, watches that alarm, etc. in the testing room or during the break. Leave these in your locker.
- No drinks except water in CLEAR (NOT COLORED) bottles. No food at tables. Bottles must remain on the floor.
- Do not wear cologne, perfume, etc. due to allergies of some students.
- Do not wear noisy jewelry.
- No clothing with subject matter printed on it.
- Bring #2 sharpened pencils and a pen w/blue or black ink.
- Morning exams begin at 7:30-please be seated before then. (Make transportation arrangements!!)
- Afternoon exams begin at 12:30-please be seated before then. (Make transportation arrangements. Most exams end around 4:00.)
- Bring calculators and fresh batteries for exams that require them.
- Bring a snack (nothing messy) and water for the break.