- $6,087.35 to Science Department to purchase equipment for higher functioning Biology, Chemistry and Magnet Science Research labs: electronic balance, magnetic stirrer/hot plate, analytical balance and a set of stereomicroscopes.
- $1,218.10 to Health Room to purchase an AED with cabinet and alarm for Fine Arts/Auditorium wing.
- $2,763.55 to Student Activities to purchase a new sound system for assemblies, many school activities and events.
- $4,410 for Chest/Bench Press and Lat Pull Down/Low Pulley machines for PE Fitness Lab.
- $748.91 to purchase TV and mount to run videos to educate students about the C.A.T.E. (Career and Technology Education) Department’s seven program areas.
- $1,228.90 to purchase 20 Electronic SNAP Circuit kits for Physical Science.
- $1,011.50 to AF JROTC for to replace drill clothing.
- $805.54 to Special Needs for a laptop to get department’s embroidery machine business back up and running.
- $620.50 to Culinary Arts for Baker’s Scale + parts.
- $1,245.95 to Visual Arts Photography to purchase five 35mm film cameras.
- $638.22 for Wishing Wells ($100 or less) to Special Services, C.A.T.E., English, Career Prep and Culinary Arts teachers.
Congratulations to Spring 2014 Mini Grant & Wishing Well Recipients
The Spring Valley Education Foundation (SVEF) announces awards of $21,078.52 to fully or partially fund all the teacher requests received for Spring 2014. This brings the total of the SVEF awards for this school year to $38,647.70 These awards go directly into the classroom to provide students and teachers with the very best equipment & materials and are made possible by our Auction, Golf Tournament & 5K fund raising events.