The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a nonprofit organization founded in the U.S. that provides experiences to children with life threatening medical conditions. The children who are sponsored, make a wish, such as something big they want to do or see, and the wish is granted by Make-A-Wish Foundation. Wishes differ, and some examples are a child wishing for a vacation or wishing to meet his/her favorite sports team. Thousands of volunteers, donors, and supporters are involved in making it possible for the children’s wishes to come true.
This year Winter Days is supporting Make-A-Wish with monetary donations. We have set up an online fundraising system which can be accessed here. You can donate directly to Make-A-Wish South Carolina through their secure system.
- To donate click “Donate to this Fundraiser”
- Choose your donation amount (click other to enter your own donation amount)
- Fill out the rest of the information
- Click “process”
- To join our fundraiser and create your own fundraising page click “Join this Fundraiser”
- Fill out all information
- You do not have to make a donation when you register
- Once you have registered, login to your account to view your fundraising page
- You can send this page to family and friends as well as post it on social media to ask for donations.
Thank you so much for supporting Winter Days 2016 and the Make-A-Wish South Carolina Foundation!